Our first-rate training empowers your workforce to defend against cyber attacks and scammers. With measurable results, you know how well our services are working for you.
Assura’s Security Awareness & Training service trains your workforce how to protect information, spot scam emails, and not fall victim to fraud. While developing them into Cyber Warriors ready to strike against the enemy, we also make sure you remain compliant with training requirements for regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, FERPA, SOX, FFIEC, and GLBA.
Want to know how effective our training is? We do too! Each month, we test their training in fun ways and report on their performance. We educate them on new threats and trends to they are always at the ready.
ASSURA’S SECURITY AWARENESS AND TRAINING SERVICE:
- Trains your current workforce and new employees
- Makes sure to keep them aware of the latest tricks and scams used by hackers
- Tests their awareness regularly to help measure the effectiveness of the program
- Provides your end-users the ability to report suspicious emails at the click of a button
- Helps you identify ways to protect your organization from email attacks by implementing Sender Protection Framework (SPF), Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Domain-Based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC)
- Optional Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform to automate your response to new mail borne threats.
Need custom training for business leaders, data and system owners, or technical staff? We’ve got you covered. Contact us to learn more!
Investing in your employee’s cyber knowledge is an investment in your business that will provide you the “human firewall” your need keep your organization protected.