Got a request for an audit meeting or need to provide an audit response and don’t know what to do? Just want someone to work with your auditors so that you can get back to your day job? Let us help with our Audit Defense service!
At Assura, we understand the importance of audit, but know not everyone is as excited about it. Do you have the time, energy, or knowledge needed to be successful in getting auditors what they need in a manner that they understand? Many don’t so that’s why we created our Audit Defense service.
Our consultants (who are certified auditors) help our clients to prevent common audit response mistakes that lead to repeat findings and escalated issues with regulators.
Let us work with you to get the value out of your audit, keep your data protected, and prevent audit scope creep.
We love to make you and your auditors happy! You can start by scheduling a free consultation with one of our experts.
OUR AUDIT DEFENSE SERVICE:
- Provides an expert acting as your “audit attorney” working on your behalf
- Does all of the pre-audit preparation for you
- Participates in the entrance and conferences
- Prepares responses for you that address cyber security audit questions
- Works with internal audit points-of-contact to coordinate consistent responses
- Collects and tracks data exchanges between your organization and the auditors
- Provides timely responses to auditor questions and issues to keep the audit moving forward (you need to see the end in sight!)
- Prevents audit scope creep
- Ensures reasonableness
- Handles communications
- Negotiates findings and comments
- Prepares official responses, letters, and remediation plans